First of all we would like to welcome and thank you for participating in this interview, the bloggers will get to know you a bit because of this article.
• Introduce yourself… who are you and how old are you?
My name is Zheng Wenlong, I am a student and I am 21 years old. I am from Wuhan, Hubi, China.
• How long have you been studying French at the Azurlingua language school?
I started studying at Azurlingua in November 2010.
• How did you find out about this language school?
Mr. Antonio (Perpetuo, pedagogical supervision) who is a teacher at Azurlinga was in charge of the interviews between my university in China and a French university. To finish our preparatory course for university we came to Nice to learn French at Azurlingua.
• Why do you study French?
Certainly because I want to study in France! Actually I have always wanted to study French. When I was little (11 years old) I read Napoleon’s biography and was very fascinated. That was the time when I began to pay attention to French.
• What did you learn during your stay at Azurlingua?
The most important thing is to be able to communicate with other French people as if you were native.
• Could you tell me something about an event or a person which or who surprised you while you were staying in Nice?
Mr. Teddy, our French teacher came with us to spend the night before Christmas Eve with us. Each student made a Chinese dish for him, it was such a feast!
• What kind of plans have you got after leaving Azurlingua?
I have to finish my special studies and I would like to travel around in Europe during my holidays.
- What are you proud of most in your life?
I am proud of my family and friends.
- Which place in Nice impressed you the most?
The beaches at the Mediterranean are amazing! I hadn’t seen the sea before then.
- What was your happiest moment during your stay?
To me all moments were unique.
- What did you always want to do without trying? Do you think you will manage to do it one day?
I have been dreaming of going on a trip around the world. One day I will realise my dream together with my family.
- Which memories will stay on your mind after leaving Nice?
I think that I will memorize all the guys of the Azurlingua language school. Mr. Èric, Mr. Teddy, Mr. Antonio…they are all different characters, but very kind.
- What did you think of the French before coming to Nice to learn French?
Many Chinese people think that the French are very romantic. In fact they are very open-minded towards foreigners and they enjoy it to live life to the full.
- And do you think now?
Now I think that the French are very laid-back and don’t have a lot of stress, except for Èric, he works quickly everyday!
Cher Wenlon, thank you for this interview, I will try to work less fast in the future (lol), I hope we will obtain the exclusive rights of one of a Chinese recipe chosen by you for our blog.
Interview conducted on 21/01/2011